|Added on Rightmove:||02 August 2018 (105 days ago)|
- ***VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE***
- Two bedrooms
- Situated within Friar Gate
- Luxury furnishings
- Fitted kitchen and separate utility room
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Gas Centrally heated
- Walking distance to City Centre
- Car parking space
- Ideal company let
We are pleased to offer a stunning two apartment situated in the heart of the City Centre.
Situated within the heart of Friar Gate area.
Ideal for a corporate let.
Living area overlooking the City Centre with quality furnishings.
Fitted galley kitchen with electric oven and hob with extractor over, fridge and dishwasher.
Separate utility room with washing machine and freezer.
Double bedroom to rear aspect with a range of bedroom furniture.
Further double bedroom to front aspect with a range of bedroom furniture.
FOUR piece bathroom suite comprising of low level w.c, wash basin, roll top bath and shower cubicle.
Car parking for one vehicle.
To let luxury furnished.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101987005983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Professional Properties, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.