|Added on Rightmove:||09 July 2018 (135 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- WALKING DISTANCE OF TOWN
- FGCH & D/G & GUEST WC
- GATED OFF ROAD PARKING
- 3 RECEPTIONS ROOMS
- KITCHEN WITH NEW OVEN & HOB
- BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM
- REAR ENCLOSED GARDEN
- EASY ACCESS OF THE A50, A38, M1 AND M6
- IDEAL FOR EMPLOYEES OF JCB
Accommodation in brief; hall with stairs to the first floor, sitting room, study/2nd reception room, dining room, fitted kitchen diner with new oven and hob, utility room, ground floor bathroom. To the first floor are 4 double bedrooms plus a shower room.
Externally there is a rear garden and gated parking to the front.
Sitting room: 5.750m x 4.130m
Study / 2nd reception room: 4.330m x 3.180m
Dining room: 3.807m x 3.182m
Kitchen: 3.612m x 3.496m
Bedroom 1: 4.189m x 3.020m
Bedroom 2: 5.334m x 3.600m
Bedroom 3: 4.944m x 3.161m
Bedroom 4: 4.602m x 3.172m
EPC Rating C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000506914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Uttoxeter - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.