|Added on Rightmove:||10 July 2018 (129 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 411213
Property Reference: 411213.
Mornington Crescent Camden London NW1
A Large well presented studio/1 Bedroom flat within a large Period building. Mornington Crescent is just moments from all the shops, bars and restaurants in Camden and the surrounding area, whilst the beautiful green open spaces of Regent's Park are also within easy reach.
It has an excellent location, walking distance to King`s Cross St Pancras Station, Camden Town, Camden Market, Regent`s Park, Regent`s Canal, Primrose Hill, British Library and London Zoo.
The nearest underground station is Mornington Crescent providing direct links to the City and the West End.
The property comprises Large studio reception room/bedroom with pc workstation desk, closet. Separate fitted kitchen with double oven, ceramic hob, fridge, washing machine. Bathroom with bath and shower.
For one or two persons. Non Smokers.
Lots of natural light
Regents Park 10 mins
Entry phone system
Mornington Crescent(0. 1 miles)
Camden Town(0. 4 miles)
Euston(0. 4 miles)
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,398.00 per month (£322.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 03 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 411213
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41121305072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.