|Added on Rightmove:||02 August 2018 (111 days ago)|
- Spacious Grade 1 listed property.
- Amazing views over the city.
- Modern dining kitchen and refurbished bathroom.
Property reference number 5691935. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A second floor flat in one of Bath's famous crescents.
The views from the front over the city are stunning.
It feels airy and open and yet you are only 10 minutes walk to the Milsom Street shops.
The property comprises, large hallway with room for a desk, a modern dining kitchen, large living room with a traditional fireplace and flame effect gas fire, bathroom with electric shower and two double bedrooms.
The flat has the original shutters in use and whilst there are many other original features in the property the kitchen and bathroom are up to date.
The kitchen has integrated appliances of a washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
The shared rear terrace gives the occupant a spot to enjoy a quiet cup of tea.
On street parking via a residents permit is now easy and there is a bus service outside.
* Please quote ref. 5691935 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £100.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66757708.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5691935_59019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.