|Added on Rightmove:||02 August 2018 (48 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Conservatory
- Bathroom Plus Downstairs WC
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Deposit: £967.50
- Inventory: £144.00
- Application Fee: £150.00
- References: £75.00 Per Person
This exceptional three bedroom semi-detached house has recently been REDECORATED THROUGHOUT and is ideally situated on the ever popular Sunningdale Estate. The property offers generous accommodation to include, lounge, dining room, kitchen and conservatory with underfloor heating and glazed roof. Outside the property has front & rear gardens and driveway.
EPC Rating - C.
No Pets, No Smokers & No DHSS
Referencing Fee £75 per person over 18
Application Fee £150
Inventory Check out fee £144
Deposit - £1042.50
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GRA130259_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Grantham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.