|Added on Rightmove:||02 August 2018 (167 days ago)|
- Magnificent Grade II Listed Renovated Cottage
- Beautiful Family Kitchen
- Lounge with Wood Burning Stove
- Dining Room with Open Fire
- Enviable Character & Charm
- Designed & Restored To a High Specification
- Luxury Family Bathroom & Shower Room
- Country Gardens with Open Barn Garaging
- Application Fee: £150
- Reference Fee: £75per person over 18
This magnificent conversion is located in an enviable position within the delightful village of Newton. The spacious and versatile accommodation has been lovingly extended and restored to perfection by the current owners to reveal the highest standards of exposed features infused with enviable character. Externally the property enjoys delightful country gardens, sun terrace and open barn style garaging. The property is situated within commutable distance of Grantham where there is a high speed rail network to London Kings Cross. (Approx. 65 minutes)
Woodruff Cottage enjoys an enviable corner position through this lovely small picturesque village before a gated courtyard leads to the property. The property is of attractive individual appearance with lovely stone elevations and offers well-appointed family accommodation of great character arranged over two floors. Features include attractive vaulted ceilings, exposed stone wall detail, wood burning stove and open fire.
The accommodation enters into a bright and spacious family kitchen which has a bespoke range of fitted wall and base units and wooden painted Bi folding and French doors. There is a lounge with wood burning stove, dining room with open fire place & utility room/wc. The first floor accommodation can be accessed by two staircases located in the family kitchen and formal dining room. The master bedroom is a double room with exposed brick chimney breast. The second and third bedrooms are both doubles and the fourth bedroom is a single. There is a luxury family bathroom with feature roll top bath and a quality shower room.
Woodruff Cottage is approached through a wooden five bar gate before entering into a gravelled courtyard which provides off street parking for several vehicles, there is a herb garden, wood store and open barn garaging. A pathway to the side of the property accesses delightful country gardens located to the rear aspect and includes a spacious sun terrace with a herb garden raised flower borders and lawn gardens.
Newton is a pretty village situated within close proximity of the market town of Grantham where there is an excellent train service to London Kings Cross with a journey time of approximately 65 minutes.
The major centre of Nottingham is approximately 34 miles away and the historic towns of Stamford and Oakham with their renowned Public Schools are both approximately 30 miles away.
There are various local primary schools in the district and two excellent and sought after Grammar schools for boys and girls at nearby Grantham.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66763849.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GRA150096_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Grantham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.