|Added on Rightmove:||02 August 2018 (108 days ago)|
- Wonderful Grade II Listed Cottage
- Beautiful 4 Bed Character Property
- Bespoke Kitchen With Granite Work Surfaces
- Open Plan Sitting Room With Vaulted Ceiling
- Quality Bathroom With Feature Bath
- Three Piece Shower Room
- Raised Decked Veranda with Garden Views
- No Pets/ No Smokers and No DHSS
- Application Fee: £150.00 | References £75.00 PP
- Deposit: £1800.00 | Inventory £144.00
Newton House is an Iconic Grade II listed cottage located in the heart of this beautiful village. The property has been restored by the current owners to reveal a beautiful and versatile open plan home that offers a wealth of individual character and charm. Externally the property benefits from a raised veranda and lawn gardens with mature well stocked gardens. Epc Rating - Exempt.
The property occupies a central position within this this lovely small picturesque village. The property is of attractive individual appearance with lovely stone elevations and offers flexible and versatile accommodation of great character arranged over two floors. Features include attractive vaulted ceilings, solid Oak Parquet flooring, bespoke kitchen with granite work surfaces and multi fuel burner.
The accommodation is entered through a hallway with Limestone flooring and a staircase off to the first floor. There is a bespoke kitchen with fitted appliances and granite work surfaces, beautiful sitting room with vaulted and beam ceiling and multi burning stove adjacent, two bedrooms and a quality bathroom including a feature bath. The first floor accommodation is accessed by a landing with Oak flooring and internal doors access two further bedrooms and a three piece shower room.
Externally there is a raised decked veranda which enjoys views of the lawn garden and well stocked flower borders below, covered sitting area, tall perimeter timber fencing with side gate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GRA150162_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Grantham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.