|Added on Rightmove:||02 August 2018 (105 days ago)|
- Splendid Character Cottage
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Bedroom Four/Dressing Room
- Character & Features
- Spacious Sitting Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Vaulted Family Kitchen/Diner
- Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- No Onward Chain
This splendid cottage is situated in the heart of the much sought after village of Skillington, a village where outstanding natural beauty provides an ideal backdrop. The spacious property offers an abundance of character, charm and features. Externally the property enjoys an enclosed garden and outbuilding. Epc Rating – D
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front aspect, radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wood burning stove, two radiators and exposed beams.
Having a Velux roof window and window to the rear aspect, fitted wall and base units, 1 1/2 basin single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, four ring ceramic hob, electric double oven, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled flooring, wood laminate flooring and stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Comprising of a two piece suite to include low level flush w/c, wash hand basin, radiator and tiled flooring. A frosted double glazed window overlooks the side aspect.
Having a double glazed door to the rear aspect, radiator and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having a split level landing, loft access, linen cupboard and radiator.
With a double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four/Dressing Room
Located off bedroom one and having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and two sets of double wardrobes incorporate hanging and storage space.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level flush w/c and heated towel rail. A frosted double glazed window overlooks the front aspect.
The property enjoys an enclosed garden and two brick built outbuildings.
No Pets, No Smokers & No DHSS
Referencing £75 PP over 18
Application Fee - £150
Rent - £650pcm
Deposit 1.5 x months rent
Pet Depsoit 2 x months rent
Inventory check out fee - £144.00
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66763861.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GRA150255_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Grantham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.