|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 August 2018 (132 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 423954
Property Reference: 423954.
A well presented three bedroom home which has been the subject of much refurbishment and is situated in a popular development just off Queens Road with a short stroll to local shops and restaurants. The property is within walking distance to two mainline stations and falls within the catchment area of several good schools. The grounds around the property are landscaped and green - a lovely quiet environment to live in.
Accommodation comprises a spacious lounge adjacent to a brand new high specification kitchen. There is a cosy downstairs bathroom, and practical conservatory opening out onto a spacious and private garden with seating area. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and one large single bedroom all with built in storage and newly refurbished. Upstairs there is a modern family bathroom. A modern smart heating system is installed throughout the property along with dimable low energy lighting. There is smart lighting in the entrance hall and Bluetooth controlled fan in the bathroom.
Plenty of storage space is available throughout the property, including a large attic and shed. There is off-street residents parking. Available from early September.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,100.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 02 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 423954
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42395403082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.