|Added on Rightmove:||03 August 2018 (137 days ago)|
- Luxury 2nd Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Close to Chorley Town Centre
- Excellent Specification
- Luxury Shower/w.c.
- Designated Car Parking Space Behind Electric Gates
- Energy Efficiency Rating C/73
A luxury 2nd floor apartment convenient for Chorley Town Centre and Astley Park. Our clients are specialists in this type of conversion and the property offers a truly excellent specification. Briefly comprising:- communal hall, apartment hall, spacious lounge and newly installed kitchen with built-in appliances, double bedroom and newly installed luxury shower room/w.c. Communal gardens and parking for one vehicle behind electric gates. Energy Efficiency Rating C/73
Applicants must be in full time employment. Furniture package available to purchase if required.
NO PETS/NO SMOKERS - UNFURNISHED - DEPOSIT £550
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66783460.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference INC16PARKHOUSE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ince Williamson, CHORLEY, LANCS..
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.