|Added on Rightmove:||09 July 2018 (157 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 296801
Property Reference: 296801.
3 bedroom semi-furnished house available to Rent for £500/wk.Would suit a family as there are nearby schools, parks as well as front and back garden.
Some furniture included (which can be discussed at viewing).
The smallest bedroom is currently being used as a studio (as pictured), but is totally dependent on your needs and requirements.
Additionally there is:
- Wifi (negotiable)
- Garden (front and back, where you can smoke)
- on street parking (permits start from £25 (depending vehicle and duration)
The house is located on a peaceful street, situated between two nearby parks and the Primary School.
It is 30min walk to Wembley Central, where you'll find plenty of entertainment, restaurants, bars, gyms, leisure centre, supermarkets: Tesco, Lidl, Asda, and not to mention the famous Wembley Stadium and Wembley Arena where there is the London Design Outlet (great for shopping and it houses the closest Cinema), with many places to eat and drink.
Good transport links (walking distance):
- Stonebridge Park (Gym opposite) (Bakerloo Line) (15mins)
- Wembley Stadium/Central/Park (Metropolitan/Jubilee Line) (15 -30mins)
- walking distance to bus routes for central London and Harrow
PLEASE NOTE :6 months Break clause
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,166.67 per month (£500.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 08 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 296801
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29680116102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.