|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (40 days ago)|
- Amazing house arranged over three floors
- Incredible kitchen/dining room bathed in natural light
- Spacious and light reception room
- Wonderful top floor master bedroom with en suite
- Four further sizeable bedrooms, one with en suite
- Two further modern bathrooms
- Access to communal playing field
- Amazing condition throughout
LONG LET. A simply stunning five bedroom semi-detached house in central Wimbledon, beautifully presented throughout and offering generous living and entertaining space featuring state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings.
Herbert Road is conveniently situated just opposite a pretty park and is close to the shopping centre, bars and restaurants of the Broadway and is also within easy reach of the boutiques and cafes of Wimbledon Village.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66784810.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1074870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.