4 bedroom terraced house to rentKing's Park, Glasgow, G44
|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 August 2018 (104 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 424290
Property Reference: 424290.
House available in Kings Park, Glasgow G44
Asking price £1250 per month - unfurnished, 4 bedrooms, Terrace with conservatory AVAILABLE MID AUGUST 2018
Houses of this size are seldom available
4 Spacious Bedrooms over 3 floors
Excellent primary and secondary schools
Transport links to M8 & M74, train station within 5 minutes
Downstairs toilet, Family bathroom & ensuite with 4th bedroom
Double Glazing throughout home
Off Street parking
South facing conservatory
Excellent living accommodation in popular location
Viewings are available now, please call to arrange viewing, please call or text if interested
The property comprises of large spacious lounge with feature fireplace and bay window, second family room, this connects through to a conservatory, kitchen opening through to the garden. There is a downstairs toilet and there is also a family bathroom on the half landing.
There are three bedrooms on the first floor and a large 4th bedroom with an ensuite shower room on the 3rd floor. Well kept gardens to the rear and front has been monoblocked recently providing off street parking.
This property has double glazing installed
This address falls within the catchment area of several local primary and secondary schools. Commuting is easy as local bus routes at the end of the street, also King's Park and Mount Florida train stations nearby.
Sorry no DSS considered at all, we are looking for professionals/family for a long term let
Thank you for looking
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,250.00 per month (£288.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 18 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 8
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 424290
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42429003082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.