|Added on Rightmove:||06 August 2018 (103 days ago)|
- Beautiful 1 Bed Apartment
- Very spacious for a 1 Bed
- Peaceful location
- Bedroom has fitted wadrobes
- Kitchen with cooker, washer/dryer and fridge
- Modern Bathroom with large shower
- Double Glazing
- Offroad Parking
What a lovely apartment, located in a very peaceful location, very spacious and homely.
This is a groundfloor apartment, the front door leads to a small hall then into a really good sized lounge with oak coloured laminate flooring and lovely bay window overlooking neatly cut lawns. A modern electric wall mounted fire and electric radiators. Storage cupboard.
Modern fitted kitchen with cooker, undercounter fridge with freezer compartment, washer/dryer
A beautiful bathroom with large shower cubical, electric shower toilet and sink. (please note there is no bath). Airing cupboard.
A good sized double bedroom with 6 door fitted wardrobe and drawer unit/dresser completes this lovely apartment.
Double glazed, offroad parking. Fully maintained communal gardens.
NO DSS , NO PETS
Whilst the details listed within this description are believed to be accurate and upto date you should check with the agent that any appliances listed will be present at the start of the let. Where a property is let unfurnished, should an appliance become faulty the landlord may not replace it - excluding cookers & boilers for which the landlord remains responsible. In some instances gas fires may have been disconnected where central heating systems are present.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 108163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.