|Added on Rightmove:||02 June 2017 (478 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Dining Kitchen and Lounge
- En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Popular Village Location
- Parking and Single Garage
- No Smokers, No DSS, No Pets
- Available Mid September 2017
- Deposit £1,100.00
Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow Dining Kitchen and Lounge En-Suite and Family Bathroom
Gas Heating and Double Glazed Popular Village Location Parking and Single Garage
No Smokers or DSS, No Pets Available Mid September 2017 Deposit £1,100.00
Lounge: 4.62m (15'2") x 3.78m (12'5")
Dining Kitchen: 5.41m (17'9") x 4.01m (13'2")
narrowing to 3.05m (10'0") with further door recess
Bedroom 1: 3.15m (10'4") x 3.05m (10'0")
Bedroom 2: 3.02m (9'11") x 2.51m (8'3")
Bedroom 3: 2.77m (9'1") x 2.44m (8'0")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66811256.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MKR1002087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Rice Estate Agents, Sleaford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.