|Added on Rightmove:||06 August 2018 (103 days ago)|
- Extended traditional style semi detached house
- Three bedrooms (with two double bedrooms)
- Lounge with stripped floorboards and open fireplace
- Dining area with patio doors to the conservatory
- Kitchen with granite work surfaces and appliances
- Good size timber framed double glazed conservatory
- Bathroom/WC with white suite and mains pressure shower
- Gas central heating, UPVC double glazing
- Pakring bay to the frotn of the rpoeprty
- Enclosed lawned rear garden, close to Mapperley's amenities
A three bedroom semi-detached house which benefits from a lounge, dining room and stylish kitchen which leads onto a large timber framed conservatory. There is a parking bay to the front and an enclosed lawned garden and the property is in walking distance of Mapperley amenities and bus routes.
Ground Floor -
Lounge - 3.32m x 4.87m (10'11" x 16'0") -
Dining Room - 3.28m x 2.76m (10'9" x 9'1") -
Kitchen - 3.28m x 2.01m (10'9" x 6'7") -
Conservatory - 2.94m x 4.87m (9'8" x 16'0") -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 2.82m x 3.29m (9'3" x 10'10") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.31m x 2.82m (10'10" x 9'3") -
Bedroom 3 - 2.19m x 1.94m (7'2" x 6'4") -
Bathroom - 2.27m x 1.95m (7'5" x 6'5") -
Tenancy Details - Available From: 17th September 2018
Housing Benefit: No
EPC Rating: D
Council Band: B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66815191.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28094037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James Estate Agents, Mapperley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.