|Added on Rightmove:||06 August 2018 (100 days ago)|
** LET AGREED ** Situated in the heart of Derby, within the exclusive Markeaton Court development, this is a newly constructed one bedroom house which has been completed to the highest standard. Suited to the professional tenant, this is a low maintenance and economic home to rent **full time employed only and no pets please**
Directions - Leave Derby City Centre along Kedleston Road and turn left onto Cowley Street, continue straight on to Mackworth Road, passing the Markeaton recreation ground and turn left onto Markeaton Street. Markeaton Court is on the right hand side where the property is clearly identified by our "to let" board.
Situated in the heart of Derby, within the exclusive Markeaton Court development, this is a newly constructed one bedroom house which has been completed to the highest standard.
Markeaton Court is an exclusive development of eight individual properties which were completed in 2015 and finished to the highest specification. Each of the properties benefits from the very latest construction techniques and include double glazing, gas central heating with brand new boiler, new kitchen, bathroom and stylish decoration. Each property is further complimented by new carpets and one allocated car parking space.
Markeaton Court is a short walk from the vibrant City Centre of Derby with its wealth of shops, restaurants and the Intu shopping centre. The property is within a short walk of Markeaton Park, Darley Park, Derby University and the Royal School for the Deaf and is brilliantly situated for ease of access to the ring road and A38.
Properties of this calibre, within easy reach of the City Centre rarely come available to let and we would recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity.
Entering The Property Through Double Glazed Front Door Into: -
Open Plan Living Area / Kitchen - 11'3" x 20'4" (3.43m x 6.20m) - This large and versatile space has a double glazed window to the front elevation, two radiators, useful under stairs storage cupboard, staircase leading to the first floor and an area set aside as a kitchen. The kitchen space has an integrated electric oven, gas hob and shaped extractor over. The kitchen benefits from a stainless steel sink unit with drainer beneath a double glazed window to the rear and there is space for washing machine, space for a freestanding fridge / freezer and enclosed boiler providing domestic hot water and central heating. This room has a useful understairs storage cupboard and:
Ground Floor Cloakroom - With low level WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
To The First Floor: -
Master Bedroom - 14'1" x 20'7" ( narrowing to 11.3 ) (4.29m x 6.27m ( narrowing to 0.28m )) - (Restricted head room in places)
Two double glazed windows overlooking the front elevation and radiator
Ensuite Bathroom - 5'6" x 7'1" (1.68m x 2.16m) - Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath, shower over the bath, complimentary tiling, inset ceiling spotlights, Velux style window, heated towel rail, electric shaver point.
Outside - The property benefits from managed communal areas and there is one allocated car parking space.
Please Note: - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit (which is £150 more than the rental) that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Our fees can be found at: http://www.bbjlettings.co.uk/tennants.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66815500.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28094078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boxall Brown & Jones, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.