|Added on Rightmove:||06 August 2018 (131 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 425100
Property Reference: 425100.
Must see 3 bedroom house with large garden. Situated in Norbury, 5 mins walk to Norbury station and high street.
Available from the 1st of September.
- Large reception / dining lounge
- 2x double bedrooms
- 1x single room
- Shower and wc (NO BATH)
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double glazed throughout
- Large garden
- Norbury station (5 mins walk)
- Norbury High Street (5 mins walk)
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,650.00 per month (£380.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,650.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 425100
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42510006082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.