|Added on Rightmove:||06 August 2018 (47 days ago)|
- *AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT*
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Single Garage
- Off-Street Parking
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- 0.2 Miles To Nearest Station
- Top Floor Position
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
*AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT* **Plush Two Bedroom Apartment In Prime Location**
Unveiled to the lettings market is this perfectly positioned top floor apartment set within a purpose built block. Equidistant from Beckenham & Penge, the development offers a short walk to two bustling High Streets; boasting renowned restaurants, branded supermarkets and leisure facilities. "Crystal Palace Park" is only a few minutes drive or bus journey up the road.
Inviting you off the communal terrace into your front door; the internal composition is made up of two good-sized bedrooms (fitted wardrobes to master), a large reception room (sizeable enough to accommodate sofa & dining suite), and family bathroom. Not to mention the separate white-gloss kitchen finished with black worktops and wall-tiling; complete with all white goods.
Kent House Station (0.2 Miles) & Clock House Station (0.4 Miles) provide direct commuter travel into popular locations including: London Victoria (Thames Link), Charing Cross, London Cannon Street via Lewisham & Hayes. Both stations are within 5 minutes of your front door.
Additional benefits include a detached single garage, off street parking and double glazing throughout.
Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P218786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sydenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.