|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||06 August 2018 (74 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 305517
Property Reference: 305517.
4 Bedroom House, Longley Road, Rochester ME1
A four bedroom house located in Rochester’s quiet but popular Longley Road, is offered for rent.
This unique sunny Victorian house provides clean, bright and spacious family accommodation which includes a large reception room, a newly refurbished kitchen/diner, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a laundry room, a front garden and back courtyard garden with private back gate.
Free parking on Longley Road.
The house is close to the best schools in Rochester and Chatham – Joseph Williamson Maths School, Rochester Grammar School for Girls, St Andrew's School, St Margaret's at Troy Town, St William of Perth, Fort Pitt Grammar School for Girls and Chatham Grammar School for Boys.
Walking distance also to the University of Creative Arts, the prestigious King’s School and Rochester Independent College.
Walking distance to Rochester’s historic Norman Castle, Cathedral, Guildhall Museum, Rochester Pier and the Dickensian High Street with its quaint shops and restaurants.
Walking distance to the new Rochester train station, with fast trains running to St Pancras (Javelin High Speed: 34-37 minutes), Victoria, Charing Cross, Canon Street and London Bridge.
Easy access also to the Thorndike Health Centre, Rochester Airport Industrial Estate and Rochester Business Park
Easy access to the motorway networks via the A2 / M2 and the A229 which leads to the M20.
- Clean, spacious four bedroom family house in the City of Rochester
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- New kitchen
- Free parking on Longley Road
- Close to Rochester and Chatham’s best schools: Joseph Williamson Maths School, Rochester Grammar School for Girls, St Andrew's School, St Margaret's at Troy Town, St William of Perth, Fort Pitt Grammar School for Girls, Chatham Grammar School for Boys, Kings School and Rochester Independent College.
- Easy access to the City of Rochester’s historic centre: the Castle, the Cathedral, the Guildhall Museum, the Dickensian High Street and Rochester Pier.
- Easy access to the new Rochester train station – with the Javelin High Speed Rail to London's St Pancras in 34 minutes
- Easy access to the motorway networks via the A2 / M2 and the A229 which leads to the M20.
- Easy access to Rochester Airport, it's Industrial Estate and Rochester Business Park
- Would suit non-smoking professionals or a non-smoking family
- No smokers, no DSS and sorry no pets
- No extra Agency Fees – a Landlord managed property
- Entrance Hall
- Reception Room 5.50m* x 3.6m (18' 1" x 11' 10")
- Kitchen/Diner 3.62m x 3.32m (11' 11" x 10' 11")
- Guest Bedroom 4.70m x 4.60m (15' 5" x 15' 1")
- Laundry room
- Master Bedroom 4.70m x 4.60m (15' 5" x 15' 1")
- 2nd Bedroom 4.20m x 3.60m (13' 9" x 11' 10")
- 3rd Bedroom 2.98m x 2.70m (9' 9" x 8' 10")
- Family bathroom
* Maximum dimension
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,250.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 20 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 305517
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30551706112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.