|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 September 2018 (75 days ago)|
- New to the market
- Three bedroom property
- Furnished to a high standard
- Walking distance to Keele university
- Short distance to town centre
- Recently re decorated throughout
- Shower room with separate WC
- Off road parking
- Available August 2018
- Call NOW to book your viewing
Located in Silverdale, the property could not be better placed as it is within walking distance to Keele university and with good public transport routes. It is also just a 5 minute drive into the town centre of Newcastle Under Lyme, where there are many shops bars and restaurants. There are also two gyms and a large cinema complex, so there is something to do for everyone.
Internally the property is modern and neutral throughout and comprises as follows;
Entrance hallway leading to the reception room and separate dining room. The modern fitted kitchen with modern worktops has white goods included. To the rear is a low maintenance garden.
The first floor comprises as follows; Two large double bedrooms, both with neutral décor, a generous single bedroom and modern shower room with separate WC.
Additional benefits include full UPVC double glazing, off road parking and a large enclosed rear garden that would be perfect for BBQ's.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66833020.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101687013571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.