|Added on Rightmove:||07 August 2018 (102 days ago)|
- Spacious Duplex Apartment
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Kitchen Diner with Bay Window
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Cloakroom & Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Spacious Two Bedroom Modern Duplex Apartment located within close proximity to the mainline train station, town centre and local amenities. The well presented accommodation is set over 3 floors and briefly comprises: entrance hall, staircase to first floor, cloakroom, lounge, fully fitted kitchen/diner, with the second floor having TWO DOUBLE bedrooms and bathroom with shower over. There are also fitted wardrobes to the large master bedroom. The apartment also the benefit of a single garage and allocated car parking.
Strictly No DSS.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10983584_4624849l. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Grantham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.