|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 August 2018 (84 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 425650
Property Reference: 425650.
This is a modern, well presented first-floor maisonette/flat, situated in one of the most desirable locations in Beeston. Supermarkets as CO-OP and TESCO are within 5-7 minutes walking distance, Beeston Train Station leading to Nationwide, Tram station and local buses to Nottingham City/Derby/Eastmidland Airport are within 5-10 minutes walking distance.
The property itself enjoys great views from bedroom, living room and kitchen, at the same time enjoys a high sense of privacy. It comes fully double glazed, with central gas heating, laminated flooring.
Main bedroom comes with Kingsize bed, built-in wardrobe, on-suite with shower, sky portal.
The second bedroom with spacious wardrobe and a single guest bed.
A good proportion main bath room.
Kitchen appliances include gas hob, oven, fridge, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. Also dining table and chairs provides.
The downstair doorway could accommodate two bicycles securely. An allocated parking space and a shared visitor parking are just in front of the door.
Council Tax: Band B
Monthly Utility Bill Estimation: £50
Satellite and Internet: around £30
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £775.00 per month (£178.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 425650
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42565007082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.