|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 August 2018 (59 days ago)|
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen / Reception
- Zone 2
- Council tax band C
- 409 sq ft of living space
- Moments from Camden Road Overground
- Walking distance to Camden Town
- Surrounded by cafes, shops and bars
- 20 minutes from Kings Cross
This well-proportioned apartment offers one double bedroom with large fitted wardrobes, fully tiled bathroom with 3 piece suite and a well-proportioned open plan reception room with fully equipped kitchen including electric oven and gas hob, dishwasher and washing machine.
Situated on Camden Road, this apartment further benefits from gas central heating, wood floors to the reception areas and large sash windows allowing plenty of natural light.
Located just across the road from Camden Road station and a few minutes walk to Camden Town underground (Northern line) this apartment offers easy access in and around London whilst being in the heart of vibrant Camden with its pubs, bars, clubs and markets.
Primrose hill and Regents Park are within easy reach and Kings Cross station just a 20 minute walk down St Pancras way offering easy access to UCL.
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Fees apply. Please ask us for more details.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Charles & Co., Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.