1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow to rentBeeches, Ladybank, Cupar, KY15
|Added on Rightmove:||07 August 2018 (126 days ago)|
Scottish Lettings Agent Registration Number: LARN1806014 **Available now** LRN 416304/250/14111 Energy Rating C- Brand new semi detached bungalow within a small development in Ladybank. Finished to a high standard the accommodation consists of spacious lounge with french doors to gardens, bright kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine, double bedroom with mirror fitted wardrobes and spacious shower room with additional storage. Externally there is off street parking and gardens with sheds.
* Available now!
* Brand new semi detached bungalow
* Lounge with french doors to gardens
* Bright kitchen with appliances
* Double bedroom with mirror wardrobes
* Spacious shower room with additional storage
* Externally gardens off street parking and shed
Perfect opportunity to rent a brand new build property in a quiet development within the village. Ideally for over 55's.
Lounge / Dining Room
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66838270.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 418528809773_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Cupar.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.