|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Private Driveway Parking
- Spacious eat-in kitchen
- Close To Raynes Park Station & Wimbledon Chase Station
- Private Rear Garden
- One months rent in advance
- Damages deposit = to a month and a half rent
- Set up Fee £240 per Tenancy
- Reference £51 for each tenant and guarantor
- Inventory check in approximately £135.00
A spacious THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM house with OFF STREET PARKING for up to two cars, ideally located for WIMBLEDON CHASE and RAYNES PARK Stations. The house is ideal for professional sharers or small families. Comprising of double reception room, spacious eat in kitchen, three double bedrooms, bathroom with separate wc, and PRIVATE GARDEN to the rear. EPC E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66840916.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28098322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellisons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.