|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2018 (74 days ago)|
- Exposed Beams Throughout
- Countryside Views
- Idyllic Location
- Established Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Oil Central Heating
*CHARACTER FEATURES* *IDYLLIC LOCATION* *OIL CENTRAL HEATING* William H Brown are excited to present this immaculate countryside property in a beautiful location and extensive views of farmland. This property has been refurbished to a very high standard and is spacious as well as homely. The property comprises of an entrance hallway, kitchen/diner, snug, downstairs shower room, utility, living room, three bedrooms and en suite. Benefitting from UPVC double glazing, off road parking and established garden with pond. High interest is expected so call now to arrange a viewing ASAP!
Double glazed entrance door to;
Tiled flooring, stairs to first floor landing, smooth ceiling, doors to;
Complimentary rolled edged work surfaces, range of wall and base level units, farmhouse sink with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, ceramic four point hob with oven and extractor fan, intergrated dishwasher, intergrated fridge freezer, tiled flooring, television point, double glazed window to front of aspect, exposed beams, smooth ceiling with spotlights, door to;
Tiled flooring, telephone point, obscure double glazed window to rear of aspect, exposed beams, smooth ceiling with spotlights, doors to;
Tiled flooring, obscure double glazed window to rear, smooth ceiling with spotlights, doors to;
White three piece suite comprising of low level WC, pedestall hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks, walk in thermostatic shower, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, wall hung mirror with shaver point, exposed beams, double glazed velux window, smooth ceiling with spotlights.
Complimentary rolled edged work surfaces, range of wall and base level units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, draining unit and tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, combi boiler, double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio door to the rear garden, exposed beams, smooth ceiling with spotlights.
Brick fireplace housing woodburner, fitted carpet, television point, radiator, cupboard, double glazed windows to front and side of aspects, exposed beams, smooth ceiling with spotlights.
Stairs to First Floor Landing;
Wooden stairs leading to fitted carpet on the landing, exposed beams, doors to;
Fitted carpet, built in wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window to front and rear of aspects, television point, exposed beams, smooth ceiling with spotlights, door to;
White three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestall hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks, wooden panelled bath with shower extension, vinyl, radiator, obscure double glazed window to rear of aspect, smooth ceiling with spotlights.
Fitted carpet, radiator, double glazed window to front of aspect, exposed beams, smooth ceiling.
Fitted carpet, radiator, double glazed window to rear of aspect, exposed beams, loft access, smooth ceiling.
Mainly laid to lawn with beautiful countryside views, patio and decking area for alfresco dining on the built in well table, hot tub can be included on discussion, storage shed and pond to side of the garden.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66843124.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4258I3707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Diss Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.