|Added on Rightmove:||07 August 2018 (169 days ago)|
- LIGHT AND AIRY 1 bedroom apartment
- Situated in the heart of the town centre
- Electric heating and double glazing
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Double bedroom with shower cubicle
- Available now
- Over 25 yrs old only
- Sorry no DSS or pets
The property is situated in the heart of the town centre and is within easy walking distance of the excellent range of shops, banks and leisure facilities and the famed Pannier Market. The North Devon Link Road (A361) is also convenient providing a direct route to the M5 at Junction 27 (Tiverton) and the Motorway Network beyond. An excellent bus service operates between Barnstaple and surrounding towns with further connections beyond. A branch railway line links Barnstaple with Exeter St. David's, with further connecting services to London and beyond, and to Exeter Central for the excellent shopping facilities.
From our office in Barnstaple, walk through Queen Street Car Park behind our office and you will see Queens Walk straight in front of you on your left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66846172.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAR171411_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Barnstaple - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.