|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 September 2018 (88 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home
- Situated In The Heart Of Kirkham
- Close To Highly Regarded School
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Enclosed Rear Garden
- On Street Parking Available To The Front
- Early Viewing Is Strongly Advised
HALF PRICE APP FEES !!
*** WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY CURRENTLY BEING REDECORATED THROUGHOUT & SITUATED IN THE HEART OF THE HISTORIC MARKET TOWN OF KIRKHAM *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer to let this well presented two bedroom mid terrace property situated in the heart of the historic market town of Kirkham. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links, highly regarded schools and Kirkham market square, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation is currently being redecorated throughout and on internal inspection briefly comprises of a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted four piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance fully enclosed paved rear garden perfect for outdoor family entertainment with on street parking available to the front. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 454169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.