|Added on Rightmove:||08 August 2018 (104 days ago)|
- Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner with built in appliances
- Utility Room
- Three Double Bedrooms (Master with En Suite)
- Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Level Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking, Single Garage
- EPC Rating - B
- Available Beginning October
- Unfurnished, Children Ok, No Pets/Smokers/Benefits Allowed
This nearly new well presented family home has accommodation comprising, living room, modern fitted kitchen/diner with built in appliances, utility room, ground floor wc, whilst over the top two floors there are three double bedrooms (master with en-suite) and a four piece family bathroom. Outside the property has an easy to maintain level rear garden, driveway parking for one car and a single garage. The property is available from the beginning of October, unfurnished, children ok, no pets/smokers/benefits allowed.
The property is situated on the sought after Berry Head side of Brixham approximately one mile from Brixham town centre with its array of facilities and amenities as well as the picturesque Brixham harbour surround by boutique shops, bars & restaurants. Primary and secondary schooling are both within 2/3 of a mile walk. A local bus service passes along nearby Wall Park Road with connections to the town centre where you can find the main 12 bus service with connections to the neighbouring towns of Paignton & Torquay.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66862297.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8985460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Paignton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.