|Added on Rightmove:||08 August 2018 (129 days ago)|
- BALCONY WITH GARDEN VIEWS
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- 24 Hour Security
- Short walk to Train Station
- High Ceilings and lots of character
- Onsite Bar
- Tennis Courts
- Communal Garden
Belvoir are pleased to present 2 bed, FURNISHED property at the AWARD WINNING development Victoria Mills with a mixture of Grade II listed Mill conversions and contemporary new build apartments. On site facilities include a GYM which is free (after an initial set up fee) to tenants, tennis court and 24 Hour security.
This apartment is located on first floor of the Old Mill, it is well proportioned with high ceilings and large windows. This 2 bedroom, furnished property briefly comprises of entrance/ hallway with telephone intercom access system, balcony, spacious dining/ kitchen area with integrated appliances including a fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven, hob and washer dryer, one double bedroom with luxury en- suite shower room, 2nd bedroom and a fully tiled family bathroom, also with shower over the bath.
The apartment includes one parking space.
There is a strict NO PET policy onsite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66862903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28100608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Leeds North West Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.