|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 January 2018 (302 days ago)|
- MID-TERRACE HOUSE WITH LARGE REAR EXTENSION INCLUDING EXTENDED KITCHEN AND DINING AREA
- EXTENSIVELY REFURBISHED AND COMPLETELY REDECORATED IN MID-2016, AND KITCHEN/DINING AREA FURTHER REFURBISHED IN SEPTEMBER 2017.
- LARGE DOWNSTAIRS LIVING AREA
- DARRICK WOOD CATCHMENT AREA WITH EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- FAMILY BATHROOM & GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM/TOILET
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN & GARAGE
This newly refurbished, extended three bedroom mid-terrace house is located close to the Princess Royal University Hospital. It is within easy walking distance of both Locksbottom and Farnborough Village, both of which offer a wide variety of shops and eateries. Bus routes pass each end of the road, giving access to many destinations including Orpington and Bromley. Orpington is a major transport hub, with fast trains to numerous destinations and travel to London in under 30 minutes. Local roads give quick access to the M25. Orpington High Street offers shops, a seven screen cinema and a leisure centre. The property is close to a park and open countryside, and there are charming local paths to explore.
There are many excellent local schools at both primary and secondary level, including establishments that consistently achieve outstanding results.
Internally work to refurbish the kitchen and dining area was completed in September 2017. Elsewhere, the property was extensively refurbished in mid-2016. The whole house was rewired and a large proportion of the building was essentially taken back to bare walls and rebuilt to modern standards.
The accommodation now comprises a large living area with wood flooring and down lighting. An arch leads to a spacious ground floor extension, which provides a separate dining area with tile flooring and down lighting. Adjacent is a generous, refurbished kitchen with a black tiled floor and a wide selection of appliances including an induction hob, oven, dish washer, fridge and freezer.
Adjacent is a lobby area with a downstairs shower room and toilet.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The house has been redecorated throughout in bright neutral colours.
The front of the property is laid to lawn and to the rear there is a patio, seating area and a garage. There is additional space for parking two vehicles, plus a communal area for residents parking.
Prospective tenants are welcome to come and view. Please call the office to arrange your appointment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6273809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Address, Beckenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.