|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||08 August 2018 (71 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Separate Reception Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Private Sole Sue Rear Garden
- Full Suite & Tiled Bathroom
- Moments from Church Street
- Short Walk to Clissold Park
- Smart and Bright Property
- Occupying Entire Ground Floor
- Available Now
Presenting this superbly located two bedroom garden apartment moments away from the vibrant and vast selection of amenities on Stoke Newington Church Street.
Occupying the entire ground floor of a period conversion, the property comprises a low maintenance sole use garden, two double bedrooms, full suite and fully tiled bathroom, large reception room, separate kitchen and ample storage throughout.
Location proves to be nothing short of perfect as you are a mere few yards away from all the amenities church street, including coffee houses, restaurants, pubs, bars, fashion boutiques and vintage stores. In addition to this the wide open spaces of Clissold Park is also within very close proximity as well as Stoke Newington Station (London Overground).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 455909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.