|Added on Rightmove:||08 August 2018 (100 days ago)|
- Off road parking
- Sought after location
- Newly fitted kitchen & Bathroom
- Walking distance to all major amenities
- Close to A50 and A38
- Ideal for Rolls-Royce employees
- Easy access into Derby City Centre
- Ideal for Toyota and Nestles employees
- Ideal for professional couples
A neat and tidy 2 bedroom property, with off road parking and a private garden to the rear, located in the ever popular village of Chellaston. Accommodation comprising of lounge with fireplace, modern fitted breakfast kitchen, two bedrooms, family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath. Front and rear lawns with shed to the rear. Benefitting from double glazing and allocated parking.
Call us now on 01332 700 362 to arrange your early viewing!!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101411000729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acquire Properties, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.