|Added on Rightmove:||08 August 2018 (166 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazed - Gas Central Heating
- En Suite Leading From The Master Bedroom
- Downstairs W.C, Spacious Lounge, Study
- Generously Sized South Facing Rear Garde
- Dual Entrance Block Paved Driveway
- Boasting Stunning Views of Dee Estuary
- Popular Location - Good Transport Links
- Available Immediately
Move Residential are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully updated and individually redesigned four bedroom detached family home. Situated in the highly sought after residential area of Lower Heswall the property boasts stunning views across the Dee estuary towards the Welsh Hills. Well planned and appointed the accommodation internally comprises an entrance hallway with under stairs storage, downstairs W.C, spacious lounge with bi-fold doors, a sitting room/study and modern open plan kitchen diner with breakfast bar. In addition to the living space you have a double bedroom on the ground floor. To the first floor are three double bedrooms, an en suite shower room to the master bedroom and a contemporary four piece family bathroom. Externally offering a generously sized south facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a raised decked area, a dual entrance block paved driveway leading to an integral garage. As appointed agents we strongly advise an internal viewing to fully appreciate the quality of finish and setting of this stunning property.
There are local shops nearby along with principal shops, services and restaurants in Heswall centre together with excellent schools for all age groups within the locality including St Peter's Primary School and Gayton Primary School. There are superb recreational facilities close by including Heswall Football Club and Squash Club. An established network of roads including the M53 and M56 motorways offer excellent commuting links throughout the North West.
The deposit for this property is £1595.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 456111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.