|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||11 July 2018 (69 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 339632
Property Reference: 339632.
Location, High Ashton, private building on Kingston Hill.
7 minutes walking distance to Norbiton station and 5 minutes to Kingston Hospital and Richmond Park.
5th floor flat with a balcony and stunning west facing views over Richmond Park. 2 lifts in the building.
Amazing 2 double bedrooms flat with beautiful natural light throughout.
New double glazing windows.
Gas central heating included in the price.
Beautiful communal gardens.
Unfurnished, if you need to have it furnished can talk about it.
2 Double bedrooms with built-in-cupboards.
Second bedroom has a green wall (for kids' bedroom) can redecorate it in white.
Hallway, 2 large built-in-cupboards.
Fully equipped kitchen with full size fridge/freezer, brand new washing machine, dishwasher, induction hob and brand new oven
Bathroom with bath over power shower.
Own garage in the building plus communal parking.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,100.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 08 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 339632
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33963231012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.