|Added on Rightmove:||09 August 2018 (101 days ago)|
- Set in a Converted Victorian Residence
- Spacious Apartment Retaining Many Original Features
- Communal Gardens and Car Park
- Secondary Double Glazing and Modern Electric Heating
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen with Oven, Hob, Fridge, Freezer, Washer Dryer, Dishwasher
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom having a Shower over the Bath
- 2nd Double Bedroom and Shower Room
- Ideal for a Single Professional, Couple or 2 Sharers
A tastefully presented, spacious 2 double bedroomed ground floor apartment forming part of a converted victorian residency & retaining original features. Situated in a sought after area of Derby City Centre & offering easy access to all major road networks. Ideal for a single professional or couple.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DU2BA0207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix Lettings, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.