|Added on Rightmove:||09 August 2018 (167 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 426792
Property Reference: 426792.
You have to like a funky pad to appreciate this place so if you think it’s your thing, read on…….
This stone house has a contemporary red gloss and stainless steel kitchen, solid oak floors and checker plate window sills.
1 double bedroom plus renovated attic space with limited headroom.
Perfect for a single professional or a couple using the attic room for storage.
The house has been recently renovated; brand new fitted kitchen, newly painted modern colours, and solid wooden floors and contemporary flooring throughout.
There is a large south-facing decked area to the side of the property plus a front garden.
Excellent views of the park and is close to Todmorden centre.
Dedicated private parking to the rear of the property.
Council Tax band A with low running costs as double glazed and south-facing.
Deposit required, rent is exclusive of utility bills and council tax.
Please feel free to contact if you have any questions.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £425.00 per month (£98.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 02 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 426792
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42679209082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.