|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 August 2018 (35 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 40514
Property Reference: 40514.
A well presented two double bedroom 1st floor flat in this highly sought after quiet residential road.
The property offers good size accommodation with a bright reception room, separate fully fitted modern kitchen, additional living room and two bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath. The bathroom has just recently been refurbished in a contemporary style.
This flat offers flexible accommodation and can also be configured with two double bedrooms with the reception room as diner/living room. The property has access to the back garden.
Located near to Northfields Avenue and only a short walk from both Northfields Underground Station (Zone 3 Piccadilly Line). Additionally West Ealing Overground Station (for London Paddington and Crossrail) just 8 minutes walk and a fantastic selection of neighborhood shops, bars, restaurants and local farmers market each Saturday at the end of the street.
Parking is available on street with a resident permit. EPC Rating Band D.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,325.00 per month (£305.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,700.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 09 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 40514
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4051410082014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.