|Added on Rightmove:||09 August 2018 (45 days ago)|
- Brilliant one bedroom apartment
- Set on the second floor of a secure building
- Spacious open plan living
- Features a smart kitchen
- Stylish shower room
- Sizable double bedroom
- Offers off-street parking and communal gardens
- Moments from the green spaces of Wanstead Park
LONG LET. This fantastic one bedroom apartment is finished to a brilliant modern standard, benefiting a smart open-plan kitchen and naturally bright living space, with a good sized double bedroom and off-street parking.
The property is situated moments from the expansive green spaces of Wanstead Flats and is near a selection of shops and amenities. For the motorist, there is easy access to the North Circular (A406). Wanstead Park Station is also close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66893482.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1077074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.