|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 August 2018 (96 days ago)|
- Contemporary third floor studio flat
- High modern finish throughout with open plan interiors
- Set within a newly built modern development
- Open-plan fully fitted kitchen
- Expansive studio room with a private balcony
- Modern bathroom
- Ample storage space
LONG LET. Offering a high modern finish throughout, this newly built third floor studio flat further benefits from a spacious open-plan living area, a private balcony and a convenient location close to amenities in Alperton.
Marsworth House offers a convenient location close to the wealth of amenities in Alperton and Alperton Station. The green open spaces of One Tree Hill Recreation Ground are within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66896314.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1073529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wembley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.