|Added on Rightmove:||10 August 2018 (159 days ago)|
- Available 15th September
- Brand new, never been lived in before
- Two bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- Immaculate throughout
- Balcony over looking the canal
- Secure entry phone system
- Walking distance to Coventry city centre
- Easy access to M6/A444 Motorway links
This new apartment is located on the City Wharf development, walking distance to Coventry city centre and within easy reach of the A444/M6 Motorway links. The ground floor apartment consists of modern fitted kitchen to include integrated appliances, good size living area with balcony overlooking Coventry canal. The bathroom has a modern white suite, wc, sink and bath with shower over. Other benefits include allocated parking, gas central heating, double glazing and secure entry phone system. This property is offered on an Furnished basis and is available from 15th September
To arrange a viewing please contact a member of the team on 02476 230 241.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000423419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Radford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.