|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2018 (69 days ago)|
- Recently built semi-detached property.
- Equipped to an impressively high standard
- Contemporary style kitchen
- Four good sized bedrooms (master en suite)
- Two parking spaces.
Forming part of this small development, attractively located towards open countryside and enjoying valley views, this deceptively spacious and extensively equipped four bedroom family home. EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Every attention to detail has been given to the planning of the accommodation including underfloor heating to the ground floor and bathroom facilities, open plan fully fitted dining kitchen with doors leading to the enclosed rear garden, sitting room, further reception room/study, cloaks/wc, four good sized bedrooms to the first floor including en suite shower room to the master bedroom and superbly fitted family bathroom. There is parking for two cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66910576.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ILK170023_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Ilkley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.