|Added on Rightmove:||02 August 2018 (103 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 412999
Property Reference: 412999.
A generous well maintained and comfy 2 double bedroom garden flat with GCH in a 1730s Listed Georgian property situated conveniently close to the heart of the city. The accommodation is in a quiet residential block ideally suited to professionals living and working in Bath.
Via a communal door, the flat door is on the entrance level of an impressive original Georgian hall and stair;
Stairs lead down to a hallway/office area with coat hooks and shoe rack. There's a large modern desk ideal for home working and two large storage cupboards with electrical circuit breaker, tumble dryer, iron&ironing board, vacuum, dehumidifier, spare electric heaters, airer; a good area to store extra bedding or items. The under-stair cupboard stores assorted cleaning and useful paraphernalia, 4 extra garden chairs and a wee step ladder yet there's still space for your suitcases, sports gear and wine.
The fitted kitchen/diner houses a GCH boiler, fridge/freezer, Bosch dishwasher, hob, cooker, Samsung 'Addwash Ecobubble' washing machine, microwave, kettle, shelves, chopping block and knives, pots and pans, as well as a table and chairs with bench (seats 6), cutlery, crockery, glassware and chopping boards. An assortment of cleaning and water softener products are under the sink and a few replacement bulbs in a drawer (bulbs are mostly low energy long lasting LED) together with t-towels, mats, and a chef's apron. Extensions, CO monitor, fire blanket and extinguisher are also provided. There's a comprehensive folder of instructions (essential bedtime reading) for the flat's appliances, fixtures and fittings. The window overlooks the colourful raised planting bed of the patio garden.
A corridor leads to:
- A comfortable south facing sitting room 2.7x4.8m with a large sofa and easy chair (both with washable loose covers), assorted cushions and throw, leather stools, nest of tables, shelving and TV table (optional connections to SKY dish/TV Aerial/phone socket & wifi booster kit).
- Two large bedrooms with double beds (option to store if not needed or unsuitable) with bedside tables, mirrors, side lights, storage drawers, wardrobe or hanging spaces. Both rooms have windows with slatted blinds and curtains for privacy. Bedding available by arrangement.
- A spacious bathroom with an over-the-bath shower with shower curtains, an over-the-shower expelair and light, safety bath mat, toilet, basin (the under cupboard with cleaning products), storage shelves, shelved trolley and towelling bath mats. Additional thermostatic/timer controlled underfloor heating is installed. An obscured window facing the garden patio has a roller blind.
This is a flat within a Grade II Listed building, predating the Circus and the Royal Crescent, within the Conservation Area of Bath and is exempt from EPC rating (assumed D). The walls are solid masonry and the wooden windows are single glazed. All windows have multiple security locks and lockable openers to allow ventilation during cooking and showering, and can be left open securely day or night should you wish.
The rent covers; 3 monthly window cleaning of 7 exterior windows +garden door (interior windows cleaned by arrangement and fees), all Building Management Company fees, fire alarm servicing and communal area cleaning. The Building Management Company 'House Rules' re. 'NO SMOKING', noise restrictions, use of communal areas, no pets (sorry) and resetting of the fire alarm if activated accidentally (simple instructions provided), are part of the rental agreement.
A bank / work reference or Post Graduate confirmation letter and photo ID are required to rent this property.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,100.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Property is a listed building)
If calling, please quote reference: 412999
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41299910072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.