|Added on Rightmove:||11 August 2018 (98 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 427546
Property Reference: 427546.
Available now, unfurnished, superb contemporary home benefiting from 3 or 4 bedrooms, luxury bathroom with separate shower, whirlpool bath and TV, landscaped garden and resident’s parking. It offers flexible living space close to stations, Richmond Park, the River Thames and excellent schools. Kingston town centre with its University, College, shops, restaurants, bars and cafes is a walk away.
On the ground floor there is a cloak room with WC, modern kitchen with good quality appliances, breakfast area, plus room for living and dining including an attractive fireplace and opening directly on to the magnificent yet private outdoor space.
The first floor comprises the impressive bathroom incorporating an aqua vision TV and 3 bedrooms including built in storage space.
The second floor is made up of a fabulous 28 foot long dual aspect room with a fireplace and views over Richmond Park. It’s ideal as a bedroom, play or study area.
Enviably located in a highly sought after area for schools, leisure and access to transport links. Within close reach of Norbiton mainline station (approx. 10 mins walk) and Kinston town centre mainline station (approx. 15 to 20 mins walk) with services to Waterloo, excellent schools, colleges, restaurants, bars, cafes & surrounding Surrey & Richmond countryside.
It has been occupied by the owners, tastefully decorated & fitted to a high standard. Other features include air conditioning, programmable computerised mood lighting system, Cat 5 cabling and CCTV system. The garden is fitted with radiant heater, automatic watering system and the pond has a built-in waterfall feature.
Nearby schools, university and college: Kingston University, Kingston College, Latchmere School, Tiffin boys’ & girls’ Schools, Alexandra, St Paul’s, Fernhill, St Luke’s, The Kingston Academy, Kingston Grammar School, St Agatha’s
Available now at a rental of £2450 PCM, unfurnished.
These will be carried out by the local property manager so please do call to arrange a viewing of this fantastic family house located in an excellent residential area and close to all amenities. Sorry but pets, smokers, students and housing benefit applicants will NOT be considered. It would perfectly suit a family or couple. See details for references below.
- Available now at a rental of £2,450 PCM, unfurnished
- Contemporary home, superbly refurbished over 3 floors, approx. 1400 sq ft
- Three or four bedrooms, built in storage
- Double aspect top floor studio room with balconies, fireplace, views to Richmond Park
- Luxurious family bathroom with separate shower cubicle, whirlpool bath & TV
- Superb secluded garden, decked & with tropical planting for al fresco living, self watering system, radiant heater & pond with waterfall feature
- Modern fitted kitchen, dining & living area with double doors on to the garden
- Off street resident’s parking and rear access to the house
- Walking distance to Norbiton (10 mins) and Kingston (20 mins) BR stations and main bus routes to Richmond & Kingston
- Richmond Park 5 mins walk Queens Road or Ham entrances
- River Thames at Canbury Gardens 10 mins walk
- Viewings & management undertaken by local property manager, minimal fees of only £20 per tenant.
- Great location between Kingston & Richmond, trains direct to London Waterloo and nearby A3 and M25.
- 3/4bedrooms, alternatively the 4th room could become a reception, study or play room.
- Ground floor cloak room
- Two fireplaces
- Wooden flooring throughout ground floor
- Close to excellent schools
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Gross internal floor area - 130 square metres or 1400 square feet, (approx)
- Unfurnished but including double oven, gas hob, two freezers, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine
- Full references will be taken up including bank, employment, credit history, landlords, accountant and personal for a minimal fee of £20 per person for referencing. No agency fees.
- Sorry but smokers, pets, students and housing benefit applicants will not be considered. Would perfectly suit a family or professional couple.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,450.00 per month (£565.39 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,400.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 11 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 427546
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42754611082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.