|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 August 2018 (120 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 427579
Property Reference: 427579.
Large 1 Bedroom Apartment on Roman Road - Privately Owned and Managed
This quaint one bedroom flat is set within a fantastic period building set on the vibrant Roman Road, a short walk from Bethnal Green Central Line station, Mile End Station, Victoria Park and the canal.
- One double bedroom with ample storage
- Open plan lounge / kitchen (includes washer-dryer)
- Gas Cooker
- Peaceful top floor apartment
- Neutral decor and fully furnished
- Flexible furnishing options and parking permit available
- Privately owned and managed by a local landlord
Situated next to Victoria Park and the iconic Roman Road market, the apartment benefits from a peaceful atmosphere and 'small town' vibe whilst at the same time being just a short commute to the city.
Transport links are excellent, with several bus-routes directly into the city and Mile End station 10 minutes away.
We are a family-run, private landlord business that take pride in the standard of maintenance and attention we are able to offer our tenants, and look for tenants who will show the same care and attention to our properties.
Viewings can be arranged Monday - Saturday, 10am - 7pm
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,750.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 16 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 427579
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42757911082018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.