|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 December 2018 (47 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- Close to Ciry Centre
- Large 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Short walking distance to Coventry Univerity
- Fully Fitted kitchen with applicances
- Spacious Lounge
- Double Glazing
- Ideal for Students or Professionals
- First Months Rent Half Price For December Move In
Bairstow Eves are proud to present this lovely 2 Bedroom 1st Floor Apartment in a popular city Centre Location. With double glazing and allocated parking. The property consists of a large lounge with feature fireplace leading onto the well presented kitchen which includes electric hob and oven, washing machine, fidge freezer and microwave. There are two bedrooms, the master being a large double room and the send a single. There is a family sized bathroom with WC, sink and shower over the bath. Approximately a 10 minute walk to Coventry University and City Centre. Viewing is highly recommended. This property is available NOW. To view this property , please speak to a member of the team on 02476230241.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66934315.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000453115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.