|Added on Rightmove:||13 August 2018 (119 days ago)|
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- GARDENS, GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- LARGE LOUNGE DINER, KITCHEN & CLOAKS
- MASTER BEDROOM EN SUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM
- AVAILABLE FROM OCTOBER - CALL NOW 01772 624150
Situated on 'The Oaks' this lovely detached three double bedroom house is available for rent. The property boasts gas central heating, double glazing, ground floor wc, large lounge diner and kitchen with appliances. On the first floor their are two double bedrooms one with en suite and a three piece family bathroom. On the top floor is a further double bedroom. A single garage and drive way are to the side and a secure private rear garden.
Pets considered so please call today 01772 624150
*** Available from October ***
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66935902.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 165361R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Leyland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.