|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 August 2018 (102 days ago)|
- Three Double Bedroom Town House
- Walking Distance To Lee Station
- Large Private Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Ground Floor WC
- Newly Fitted Kitchen With Integrated
- Appliances Including a Dishwasher
- Offered Furnished/Part Furnished
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
* ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE * A spacious three double bedroom town house located in a quiet residential close situated only moments from Lee Station.
This large home is set over three floors and benefits from a bright and airy reception, kitchen with integrated appliances including a fridge freezer, gas oven and hob and over head extractor, three bedrooms, utility room, family bathroom, separate W/C off street parking and a spacious private garden.
Located in a residential close and only 0.3 miles to Lee station and the many wonderful shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, parks, schools and other amenities this truly desirable area has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P218978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Lee .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.