|Added on Rightmove:||21 August 2017 (364 days ago)|
- 10th Floor Apartment with Direct River Views
- The Tower, St George Wharf
- State-of-the-Art Interiors
- Secure Underground Parking
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Secure Lift Access
- Luxurious Interiors
- 1109 Sq. Ft. [103 Sq. M.]
Set on the 10th floor of the iconic Tower building at St George Wharf with spectacular views of the River Thames this luxury apartment boasts two double bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling windows looking on to the river, marble floors and state-of-the-art fitted kitchen.
With secure underground parking, 24 hour concierge service and fob-activated lifts the apartment further comprises entrance hall with built-in storage, stunning open-plan kitchen and living area with travertine marble floors which makes the most of floor-to-ceiling windows affording panoramic views of the river, two double bedrooms with integrated wardrobes and river views and two bathrooms (one en suite).
Ideally placed within easy reach of transport links at Vauxhall Mainline (South West Trains) and Underground (Victoria Line) Stations.
Council Tax Band H, £2621 per annum.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-66953984.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 164THETOWER2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leo Newman, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.